Tuesday, March 23, 2010

What a Day!

The day began with despair, as I discovered a problem with one of our medical reports and the doctor was not in his office today. I felt like this would never come to an end - we would never have all of our documents here and correct. Thanks to my wonderful husband, who encouraged me to not give up, the day completely turned around. My police report arrived and it was notarized, even though just yesterday the police officer told us that it was mailed but would not have been notarized. As I was getting ready to head out the door to Harrisburg for certification, my sister noticed one of our documents was missing the notary's stamp. So, with a last minute stop at a notary, I made it to the Department of State building before they closed and got all of the documents certified!!! It was a very stressful, rushed day but so exciting. I was so hopeful to get it done by today because Wednesday is the only day we could go to DC this week and it is working out! We are leaving at 4am to be at the authentications office when they open at 7:30.

No comments:

Post a Comment